Unleash the full value of data available in your organization by making content more accessible and valuable via the automatic generation of rich metadata. This technical developer-focused webinar will show you how, where and when you can use Thomson Reuters Intelligent Tagging RESTfull API to achieve these results.
Areas of implementation include:
- Managing risks
- Generating alpha by mining of unstructured data
- Improving search experience by incorporation of semantic metadata
- Bolstering your platform and apps with rich new data
Date: Wednesday, 20th July, 2016
We are running 2 webinars for developers in different timezones. Please register for the most convenient one.
1. Introduction to Intelligent Tagging:
- The extractions provided by Intelligent Tagging
- Linking structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge Graph and PermIDs
- Intelligent Tagging Service offerings: Hosted and Deployed Solutions
2. Technical Overview:
- Technical differences between hosted and deployed Intelligent Tagging
- Forming the API CALL
- API Responses
- Code sample
- Post Request
- Abstraction Layer
3. Documentation & useful links
This will be a technical webinar – designed for and delivered by developers and will involve code.
Save your seat!
We are running 2 webinars for developers in different timezones. Please register for the most convenient one: